The Clean Eating Guide to Soups
Batch cooking soup is the perfect way to pre-prepare clean eating lunches for your week ahead. Homemade soups are nutritious, budget friendly and delicious.
The e-book entitled, The Clean Eating Guide to Soups is available to buy now from The Green Apple Club Shop. The guide includes the most popular recipes from The Green Apple Club website, including some brand new, never seen before recipes, and instructions on how to make your own stock.
Written by Sonia Nicholas, Founder of The Green Apple Club, this book gives you all of the information that you need to make 14 delicious soups, each made using only ingredients that contribute to good health.
Each recipe comes with details of the natural health benefits its ingredients provide; some of the soups are good for boosting your immune system, some help to protect against cancer, others are perfect for when you have a cold and are feeling run down.
Priced at only £2.49, this guide includes:
A SOUP TO SUIT YOUR MOOD
CHOOSING YOUR INGREDIENTS
THE IMPORTANCE OF A GOOD STOCK
– CHICKEN STOCK
– VEGETABLE STOCK
– PERFECTLY ROASTED AUBERGINE SOUP
– BUDGET BUTTER BEAN & TOMATO SOUP
– WINTER MUSHROOM SOUP
– ‘REALLY BANGING’ JERUSALEM ARTICHOKE SOUP
– ZINGY APPLE & PUMPKIN SOUP
– LEMON & PARSLEY CHICKPEA SOUP
– FRESH APPLE & CARROT SOUP
– SWEET & SOUR BORSCHT SOUP
– SPICY TOMATO AND RED PEPPER SOUP
– SLOW ROASTED TOMATO AND GARLIC SOUP
– SWEET POTATO & COCONUT SOUP
– CREAMY CAULIFLOWER AND FENNEL SOUP
– GARLIC BROTH
– RED LENTIL WITH ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH & ROSEMARY