Perfectly Roasted Aubergine Soup
This beautifully subtle, clean-eating aubergine soup recipe combines meltingly soft roasted aubergines with courgettes, celery and oregano for a nutritious and hearty meal. Top with a dollop of sour cream and enjoy!
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Put all of the vegetables into a roasting dish, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with the oregano and roast for 40 minutes until soft and starting to colour.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Blend the vegetables with the stock and pour into a large saucepan.
- Heat gently and add the salt and pepper, stirring well to mix.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream.