Banana Oat Cookies
These clean-eating banana cookies are made with wholemeal wheat flour so they contain the fibrous, nutritious outer husk of the wheat. These cookies have a crisp outer layer and a soft, sweet banana middle.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Mash the banana in a small bowl and add the melted butter and egg. Whisk to combine.
- Measure out the remaining dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the wet butter and egg mixture to the dry ingredients, mix well until all of the dry ingredients have been incorporated.
- Use an ice cream scoop or a dessert spoon to put a large spoonful of the mixture on a parchment lined baking tray. Use the spoon to flatten the mixture out slightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes until crisp on top and starting to brown. Then remove from the oven and allow to cool.