Parma Ham & Spinach Breakfast Egg Muffins
This clean-eating breakfast egg muffin recipe uses Parma ham which is a superior choice to ham or bacon as it does not contain nitrite preservatives. Parma ham is also delicious and crisps up like bacon when cooked.
- Pre-heat the oven 190’C
- Grease 6 shallow muffin tins with butter or olive oil.
- Line each tin with parma ham to form a cup.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes and spinach into each ham cup.
- Break the eggs into a jug and beat together. Add a pinch of salt and pepper if desired.
- Pour the eggs into the ham cups, dividing evenly into the six cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the eggs are firmly set.