Chocolate Chip & Almond Butter Cookies
These clean eating chocolate chip and almond butter cookies are soft, chewy and moreish, everything a good cookie should be. They are also refined sugar free, gluten-free and dairy-free! Pure almond butter is a great source of protein, almonds also contain antioxidants, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals – making these cookies a healthy and filling choice of snack.
Makes 10-12 cookies
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Use a wooden spoon to thoroughly combine all of the ingredients. The mixture should come together in a firm, glossy dough.
- Scoop teaspoons of the mixture onto your baking tray. Use a clean finger to gently flatten each cookie, and allow room for the cookies to spread during cooking.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until risen and firm to the touch.
- Remove the tray from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking tray before you move them, they will firm up slightly after about 10 minutes at room temperature.