Clean Eating Chocolate Sauce
A glossy clean eating chocolate sauce that is refined sugar-free and dairy-free, and is the perfect accompaniment to pancakes. This clean-eating recipe is so simple to make and it is deliciously decadent.
- In a small saucepan melt the dark chocolate very gently over the hob.
- Once molten, stir in 2 tbsp honey, the coconut cream and the vanilla extract.
- Simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
- Taste the sauce and add more honey if it is needed – the amount of honey you use will depend on the sweetness of your chocolate.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
In this recipe we used Certified Organic Coconut Sugar Chocolate Couverture Drops from Real Food Source which contain just cocoa solids and organic coconut sugar. You could substitute this for a good quality dark chocolate but be mindful of sugar content.