Zucchini Tuna Neapolitana
Courgette or zucchini spaghetti is a surprisingly satisfying alternative to wheat spaghetti, especially when combined with a robust tomato sauce and lean protein such as tuna. This is a very versatile, clean-eating recipe, if you don’t like coriander you can replace it with fresh basil, you can also increase the amount of chilli if you like your food a little spicier.
- Gently fry the onion and garlic in the oil until translucent.
- Add the green chilli, oregano, salt, pepper and passata.
- Stir well and simmer, uncovered for 20 mins.
- Drain the tuna and stir the fish and the coriander into the sauce using a spatula to break up the chunks of tuna.
- Stir fry the courgette noodles for 2-3 minutes in a wok or frying pan.
- Mix the noodles and tuna sauce, and serve immediately.