Crustless Salmon, Broad Bean & Asparagus Quiche
Making a full quiche, with crust, can be very time consuming and labour intensive. This clean eating crustless quiche on the other hand can be put together and cooked in 35 minutes. In this recipe, protein-rich eggs are mixed with a little coconut cream, fresh asparagus and broad beans, then baked to create a light yet filling quiche that is also gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Pre-heat the oven to 185°C and grease an ovenproof dish with the olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, salt, pepper and coconut cream until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the salmon flakes, asparagus and broad beans.
- Pour the egg mixture into your greased dish and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the surface of the quiche is risen, golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting into wedges.