Clean Eating Fish Stew
This clean eating fish stew is full of flavour, with rich tomatoes, succulent black olives and a zing of fresh parsley. You could serve this stew on its own, with roasted summer vegetables or with quinoa for a light but filling meal.
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- In an oven-proof dish or pan, heat the olive oil on the hob and gently sweat off the onions and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, olives, salt and a good amount of black pepper to the pan. Bring the mixture to the boil.
- Add the fish fillets to the sauce then put the dish, uncovered, in the oven for 15 minutes. The fish is cooked through when it is white and flaky, not grey or translucent.
- Sprinkle the fish with the parsley and serve each fillet with 2 quarters of lemon.