Chilled Avocado, Tomato & Asparagus Gazpacho
This clean eating gazpacho is chock full of vital vitamins and nutrients for better health. The raw tomatoes, pepper, garlic and lemon all provide immense flavour to this chilled soup, while the avocado gives it a creamy, moreish texture. You can eat this clean gazpacho knowing that every single ingredient is contributing to your good health.
- Remove the woody end of the asparagus and discard it. Roughly chop each spear into 3 and sauté them gently in a frying pan with 2 crushed cloves of garlic, for 5 minutes.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and the pepper, then add them to a food processor.
- Add the asparagus spears and garlic from the frying pan.
- Crush the last clove of garlic and add this to the processor raw.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the food processor, then blend until smooth.
- Taste the soup, add more salt and pepper if required.
- Serve chilled.