Fig, Walnut & Honey Granola
In this clean-eating recipe, chewy figs are combined with crunchy walnuts and sweet honey to create a delicious, healthy granola, perfect for serving with natural yoghurt or over baked fruits.
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, cinnamon, salt, diced figs and half of the chopped walnuts.
- Pour the honey and olive oil into the oat mix and stir thoroughly until well combined.
- Spread in a thin layer on a lightly greased baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Allow the tray to cool at room temperature, stirring the mixture gently several times as it cools.
- Mix in the remaining walnuts and store in an airtight jar.