Oaty Raisin Cookies
These clean-eating cookies are soft, chewy and best of all, healthy. Made with no refined sugar or flours, these cookies are gluten-free and dairy-free. They can be enjoyed for breakfast, or as a filling and nutritious snack.
Makes 8 cookies.
- Pre-heat the oven to 210°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Remove the skin from the bananas and in a medium sized mixing bowl, mash them with a potato masher or a fork.
- Add the vanilla extract and honey, then stir to mix.
- Add the oats, raisins and cinnamon and mix well until the mixture comes together in a moist dough.
- Using an ice cream scoop, or a dessert spoon, scoop out a ball of the cookie mixture and place on the paper lined baking tray. Press the mixture down with the back of a spoon to flatten into a nice round.
- Spoon out all of the mixture to make 8 or 9 cookies. These cookies don’t spread during baking so you can put them quite close together on the tray.
- Bake at the top of the oven for 12-14 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking tray before transferring them to a wire rack.
Price provided is for the batch of cookies, not per person. These cookies are best eaten on the day they are made.