Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
These crunchy peanut butter cookies are made with all natural, clean-eating ingredients. These cookies are a brilliant source of energy for the body and they are made with wholewheat flour, meaning that you benefit from dietary fibre and nutrients such as B vitamins.
Makes approximately 8 cookies
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut sugar and flour to a large mixing bowl and stir well to mix.
- Break the egg into a small jug or bowl and whisk with a fork. Add the beaten egg to the peanut butter mix and stir well with a wooden spoon until the mix is well combined and forms into a ball of dough.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture using a dessert spoon and roll into a ball with your hands. Place the ball on the baking tray and press it flat with the back of the spoon. These cookies don’t spread very much so you can place them fairly close together on your tray.
- Repeat until you have used all of the dough and then bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool.