Parma Ham & Mozzarella Pitta Pizza’s
These little clean-eating pitta pizzas take just a few minutes to prepare and are both adult and child friendly. Children can also help to make these pizzas and choose their own healthy toppings. Clean-eating pitta bread should ideally contain just wholemeal flour, yeast, salt and water.
- Lightly toast the pitta breads.
- While still hot, carefully split the pitta’s in two using a sharp knife.
- Spread a tsp of tomato puree on each pitta bread half.
- Top with diced tomatoes, mozzarella and Parma ham.
- Grill for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Variation – for a child friendly version, top the pitta pizza with cooked peas, sweetcorn, diced red pepper and cheddar cheese.