Clean Eating Quinoa Crusted Chicken
Quinoa makes a brilliantly, crunchy coating for chicken. This clean eating quinoa crusted chicken is really easy to make, it’s extremely healthy and it tastes fantastic. This recipe is easily converted to gluten free by using a gluten free flour.
- Lightly grease a baking tray with olive oil and pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the cooked quinoa on a plate and the flour on a second plate. Put the beaten egg into a wide bowl.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper, then roll the chicken breasts in the flour.
- Dip the floured chicken breasts in the beaten egg, then coat them thickly with the quinoa. Make sure all of the chicken is well coated. Place the chicken breasts on the greased baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.