Roasted Root Vegetables with Kale
Roasting vegetables brings out their natural sweetness and earthy flavours. These clean eating roasted root vegetables with kidney beans and kale, take literally minutes to prepare and provides a balanced meal with complex carbohydrates, protein and healthy fats.
You can buy casserole packs of vegetables in most supermarkets and they are an extremely convenient way of cooking when you are short for time.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- Add the casserole pack straight into your casserole dish.
- Add in the kale, beans and parsley and stir.
- Pour on the vegetable stock, then put the lid on the casserole dish and bake for 2 hours.
- Remove the lid and stir gently. Then serve drizzled with a little olive oil and black pepper.
*You can buy casserole packs of vegetables in most supermarkets. Any root vegetables will work well with this dish, the dish pictured included potatoes, carrots, butternut squash, onions and sweet potato.