Clean Eating Satay Stir-Fry with Turkey
This clean eating satay stir-fry is fresh, flavoursome and very quick to make. Fresh, crunchy vegetables, lean turkey breast and crisp beansprouts are coated with a spicy, clean-eating satay sauce. A perfect, low-carb, mid-week supper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the red chilli, tamari sauce and peanut butter until it is well combined. Set to one side.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok until hot and then stir-fry the turkey breast until it is well browned on all sides (about 5 minutes).
- Add the satay sauce and mix quickly so that the turkey is well coated in the peanut mixture. Scrape any sauce off the bottom of the wok with a wooden spatula.
- Add the vegetables and beansprouts and continue to stir fry for another 4 or 5 minutes, until the turkey is cooked through.
- Serve with more fresh chilli.
*The best clean-eating peanut butter available in the UK is made by Meridian. It contains no added extras, just peanuts.