Crispy Spice Roasted Cauliflower
Cauliflower is fantastic roasted in spices and a little olive oil. In this recipe, the outside of the florets become lovely and crispy, while the insides remain soft and mild. This dish could be served as a side dish to a curry or a roast, or simply on its own as a snack.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Break the cauliflower up into even medium sized florets and place them in a bowl.
- Drizzle the florets with the olive oil, mix the florets with your hands to ensure a good coating of oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the almonds, cumin and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle the spice mix over the florets, stir to coat well then tip the cauliflower onto a baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning occasionally until the florets are golden brown and crispy on the outside.