Clean-Eating Pad Thai
This clean-eating Pad Thai recipe contains minimally processed brown rice noodles, gluten-free Tamari sauce and an array of beautifully fresh Asian ingredients. Quickly stir-fried to retain the nutritional benefits of the vegetables, this Pad Thai is perfect for a speedy mid-week supper. As a clean-eating stir fry, this recipe contains none of the refined sugar or preservatives often found in commercial sauces.
- Cook the rice noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain then refresh in cold water (rinse again with cold water). Set to one side.
- Heat the coconut oil in a hot wok. Add the chicken and stir fry quickly for a minute to heat.
- Add all of the raw vegetables, ginger and garlic to the wok. Toss the ingredients quickly for another minute.
- Add the beaten egg to the wok, followed by the rice noodles. Cook over a high heat until the egg is cooked through and well mixed with the other ingredients.
- Add the Tamari sauce, toss quickly and then transfer the stir fry to serving dishes.
- Garnish with the peanuts, dried chilli flakes, raw chilli, coriander and wedges of lime. Enjoy!