Honey & Tamari Clean Stir Fry Sauce
This gluten-free recipe uses a delicious clean-eating stir fry sauce. Sticky, sweet, salty and tangy; this is the perfect way to use up leftover chicken, it is also cheap and child friendly.
1. In a good quality saucepan, whisk the stock, tamari, garlic, honey and ginger together. Turn the heat of the hob up high and let the sauce bubble away until it is reduced down by half of its original volume and is thick and glossy.
2. Cook the noodles according to the manufacturer’s instructions, drain and set to one side.
2. Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil and stir fry the broccoli florets over a high heat for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the chicken and the reduced stir fry sauce to the broccoli and continue to heat for another minute.
4. Toss the vegetables and the cooked noodles to coat evenly in sauce and serve immediately.