Strawberry & Chocolate Cheesecakes
These frozen, clean-eating cheesecakes are gluten-free and contain no refined sugar. They are quick and easy to make, and they taste delicious too! This cheesecake has the natural sweetness provided by the dates in the base, and the ripe strawberries and a touch of maple syrup in the filling.
- In a food processor, blend together the dates, almonds, salt and cocoa until fine breadcrumbs are formed.
- Carefully remove the blade and then divide the base mixture between 4 cheesecake moulds (or cling-film lined muffin tins). Press the bases down firmly and gently into place.
- In a clean blender or food processor, blend together the cream cheese, strawberries and maple syrup. Taste the mixture – if your strawberries aren’t really ripe, you may need to add a touch more syrup.
- Pour the mixture onto the bases, dividing it equally between the four moulds.
- Freeze the cheesecakes for at least 2 hours before serving. If frozen for longer than 4 hours, allow the cheesecakes to stand at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving.