Sweet Potato & Coconut Soup
Sweet potatoes are ideal for a clean-eating diet as they are nutritious, filling and versatile. In this clean-eating recipe, sweet potatoes are combined with coconut milk to create the most comforting, delicious and warming soup.
- In a large saucepan, gently fry the onion in the coconut oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add the peeled, diced sweet potatoes to the pan.
- Add the chicken stock, salt and pepper, and simmer until the potatoes are very soft – about 30 minutes.
- Allow the soup to cool slightly, then blend until smooth. Pour the blended mixture back into the pan.
- Stir the coconut milk into the soup and warm through before serving.