Dairy-Free Blackberry & Lemon Syllabub
This creamy, clean-eating syllabub is a serious treat. With the fresh flavours of blackberry and lemon, this clean-eating dessert really ticks the boxes. Made using only natural ingredients which contribute to good health.
- Shake the tin of coconut milk and place in the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours.
- When you are ready to make the syllabub, take the tin of coconut milk out of the fridge. Turn it upside down and open with a tin opener. Pour off the water from the top of the tin (save it for use in smoothies).
- Finely grate the zest of the lemon and set to one side.
- Scoop the coconut cream into a food processor bowl and whip until smooth (you can whip by hand if you don’t have a food processor).
- Add the honey, lemon zest, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 3 tbsp blackberry sauce to the coconut cream. Whip until the cream is thick and smooth.
- Soon 2 tbsp of blackberry sauce into each of your serving dishes. Carefully spoon the blackberry syllabub onto the sauce and serve immediately, or chill for up to an hour.
*Choose an additive coconut milk without guar gum or carrageen.