Two Ingredient Banana Pancakes
These clean-eating two ingredient pancakes are gluten-free, dairy-free, and guilt-free. In this recipe, we use bubbles of air to lift the pancakes rather than using a raising agent. The result is a clean-eating pancake that is not only really light, but is also a healthy, budget friendly way to start the day.
- In a blender, whisk together the eggs and banana into a batter. Keep blending until the batter is smooth and full of air bubbles (2 minutes or so). If you don’t have a blender you can mash the banana with a fork but you will have a flatter, slightly denser pancake.
- In a large frying pan heat a tsp of coconut oil. Using an ice cream scoop or a tablespoon, put 1 spoonful of the batter carefully into the pan. Put the second spoonful carefully on top of the first. This will help to create some height.
- Fry on a medium to high heat for a couple of minutes until the underside of the pancake is golden brown.
- Flip over carefully and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Garnish with fruit, a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon.