Crispy Balsamic Roasted Sprouts
This gluten-free recipe for roasted Brussel sprouts is a delicious, modern take on a traditional festive side dish. Crispy, tangy and tasty, why would you ever boil sprouts again?!
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C.
- Cut the sprouts in half and place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- In a seperate small bowl, whisk the vinegar, olive oil and garlic.
- Pour the dressing over the sprouts and mix well to ensure that the sprouts are well covered.
- Spread the sprouts on a baking tray and roast in the oven for about 25 minutes. Turn once during cooking.
- When the sprouts are golden and crispy, remove from the oven and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.