Iced Blueberry Overnight Oats
What’s not to love about rolled oats, they are cheap, filling and healthy! If you’re bored of porridge, then this overnight oats recipe is a brilliant alternative. Made with frozen blueberries, thick luxurious yoghurt and nutritious almond milk, these oats can be eaten at any time of day.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the oats, yoghurt, honey, almond milk and cinnamon.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Spoon half of the mixture into your serving bowl or mason jar.
- Sprinkle the frozen blueberries gently on top of the first half of oats.
- Top the frozen blueberries with the remaining oat mixture.
- Cover and leave overnight in the fridge.
- When you’re ready to eat the oats, sprinkle with fresh blueberries and enjoy.
If you are gluten intolerant then make sure your oats are certified as gluten-free.