Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce
Rich, red cranberry sauce goes so beautifully with turkey. Commercial sauces are packed full of refined sugar, but the tartness of this clean-eating, refined sugar-free version is so much better! This sauce is also great in roasted vegetable sandwiches.
- Add the cranberries and orange juice to a small saucepan.
- Bring to the boil then simmer, with the lid off for 30 – 40 minutes until the cranberries are completely broken down.
- Stir in 2 tsp of maple syrup and taste the sauce. Add more syrup if it is too tart.
- Allow to cool and store in the fridge.
- Serve with hot or cold turkey, sliced roasted meat or roasted vegetables.